Thursday 10 April 2014

Its friday!


morning morning morning

its friday!!

so i woke up this morning and knew that i had to exercise, 
I've just started getting fit, and I am feeling great. 
This is day 4, and my skin is glowing, my body isn't creaking as much and i feel great! 

Today, i wanted to look and feel good SO, I chucked on my Lorna Jane outfit. 


I got this outfit for Christmas and it the only matching LJ gears I have ( Lorna, why do you have to be so expensive? :( haha )

and then i am also wearing my sisters (basically mine) Nike shoes. haha, as you can tell they look new because they haven't got a lot of action. BUT..., these babies will soon see the world and hopefully help me on my way to a healthy life. 


Now that my physical work is all finished, its time to do some mental work. Uni work, here i come.!

big kiss little kiss big kiss,

prinicess. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment